Wednesday, February 3, 2021

My First Blog Post of 2021 (About Me)

 Hello there, My name is Nicholas Trusch and welcome to my blog.  I am a senior at High Point University, in High Point, North Carolina.  I was born and raised in Raleigh, North Carolina and I live there with my Parents and dog Bailey.  I am a Strategic Communication major and plan on graduating in the fall of 2021. I enjoy hiking and being out in nature, as well as video games and politics.   I am on the Esports team at HPU for the game League of Legends and I am also the captain and run an armature league team also.  I am an avid lover of politics and debates, so much so that I got the opportunity to intern for the National Republican Convention over the summer of 2020 in both Charlotte NC, and Jacksonville FL.  When I graduate from High Point, I know I want to go into the communications field of either social media or advertising.  What I would love is to eventually work in the Communications department of the White House,  and then work for a lobbyist group or run communications for a gaming company; preferably Riot Games or Ubisoft.  Now you have learned a little about me, Hope you stick around for what content I create.  


No comments:

Post a Comment